11 Ağu 2011

The US PGA Championship



The fourth and the last major championship of 2011 will be played this week in Atlanta.
Atlanta Athletic Club is hosting the event. Heat and humidity will be added on top of 7.500 yards and plenty of water for the challengers.
Who is out there to win the 93 th US PGA Championship?
Tiger Woods in his interview the other day said:
  ”In order to win I had to be healthy. That’s what I’m trying to get to so I can do the practice sessions. I think that that’s the only way that my game will get to where I need to get to.”  
Rory McIlroy and Lee Westwood are very strong candidates:
Lee Westwood has improved his game dramatically in the last few years. He has a great caddie, Billy Foster.  Westwood has new additions to his team, the psychologist Bob Rotella and the putting guru Dave Stockton.  He definitely will be on top of the leader board. Maybe this could be his week.
On the Other hand the US OPEN champion Rory McILroy said:
“I love how the PGA of America set the course up at this event, I think it really suits my game, puts a premium on ball-striking. I have always thought this one and the Masters are the majors that suit me best.”
Let us not forget  Adam Scott.
After the victory at The Bridgestone Invitational with ex caddie to Tiger Woods, Steve Williams he seems to have found the right combination for the winning mode…
Steve Williams said the other day:
“My emotions following Adam ‘s victory were running very high and at the time I felt like my emotions poured out and got the better of me. I apologize to my fellow caddies and professionals for failing to mention Adam’s outstanding performance,” 
Let us wait and see…

“Kremna (Κρεμνα)`

Uçurumun kıyısında bir Pisidia kenti. Klasik Yunanca "Uçurum" anlamına gelen (κρημνός) kelimesinden yola çıkarak adının veril...